Aviva Investors is committed to ensuring that its website is accessible and inclusive to all users. Therefore, this site has been designed and built, where possible, to follow guidelines laid down by the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), Royal National Institute for the Blind (RNIB), and the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA, Part III).
The guidelines include:
- Using meaningful ALT text for informational images
- Using descriptive hyperlink text whilst warning of link actions
- Providing a full sitemap to aid navigation
- Using an easy to see web colour scheme, tested against protanope, deuteranope, and tritanope colour-blindness
- Using an easy to read font type and colour
- Allowing user control of text sizes (see below)
- Avoiding the use of frames, which are difficult for special browsers to interpret
How to increase text size:
- In Google Chrome, click the menu on the browser toolbar, select settings, click show advanced settings. In the "Web Content" section, use the "Page zoom" drop-down menu.
- In Mozilla Firefox, go to the View menu and select Text Size
- In Internet Explorer, go to the View menu and select Text Size
- In Opera, go to the File menu, select Preferences then Fonts and then change Minimum font size (pixels)
- In Safari, go to the View menu and select Make Text Bigger or press the Apple Key and then the plus key (Apply Key image then +)
Aviva Investors regularly tests this website on the most popular browsers.
Aviva Investors is open to suggestions for improvement across its website. Please send any comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any suggestions regarding accessibility, or if you have trouble accessing some parts of the website: email@example.com