Aviva Investors Sterling Liquidity Fund profile
The Aviva Investors Sterling Liquidity Fund offers investors the security of a Aaa-mf rating from Moody's and AAAm rating from S&P, daily liquidity and a competitive yield.
It is actively managed by Aviva Investors experienced and dedicated Treasury team.
Benefits and investment objectives
The investment objective of the Fund is to maximise current income consistent with the preservation of principal and liquidity.
- Generating returns: through tactical trading and economies of scale
- Diversification: use of full range of money market instruments including deposits, Certificates of Deposits (CDs), Commercial Paper (CP) and Floating Rate Notes (FRN)
- Income: paid gross
- Liquidity via same day access: subscriptions and withdrawals up to 12 noon
- Capital preservation: via Aaa-mf rating from Moody's Investor Service
- Flexible account: Minimum opening balance of £1,000,000 with no minimum transaction size
- Administration: simple and efficient
- Competitive fees
- Dedicated team
|- Moody's Investor Services:
- Standard & Poor's
|Target return (gross of fees):||7-day LIBID plus 0.10% p.a|
|Inception date:||10 June 2002|
|Minimum initial investment
(Share Class 1):
|Fees:||Share class 1-0.20% p.a
Share class 2-0.15% p.a
Share class 3-0.10% p.a
|Settlement and dealing cut-off:||Daily, 12 noon (Ireland)|
* Net of fees. Please note that past performance is not a guide to the future.