Before you invest, you should consider and understand the risks of investing. Full information on the funds and the risk associated with investing can be found in the Key Investor Information Document (KIID). (Copies can be found below).
Please refer to the Fund Factsheet Glossary in conjunction with the Factsheets.
Aviva Investors can only provide information on our own investment funds. It is important to note that in providing this information we are not making an investment recommendation and no advice has been provided. If you have any doubts as to whether this type of investment is suitable for you and you wish to seek financial advice, you should contact your Financial Adviser. They will be able to take your personal circumstances into account when discussing your financial objectives and how best to achieve them.
If you have any questions, please call us on 0800 051 2003. We’re here to help, and will be happy to hear from you. (Calls are free from a BT landline. Telephone calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes. Call charges vary from other networks and mobiles.)
Please find below our links to the literature on our funds. You may also refer to the Regular Savings brochure for more information.
If you would like to invest in one of our funds please follow the following steps:
1. Read the Key Investor Information Document (for the fund and share class you wish to invest in), Supplementary Information Document and other supporting documentation
2. Choose regular or lump sum payment or both.
3. Select the way you would like to invest – through ISA or directly into the Fund. If you choose to invest through an ISA, please read the the ISA Terms & Conditions.
4. Fill in the appropriate application form.
5. Send it together with your payment to Aviva Investors UK Fund Services Limited, PO Box 10410, Chelmsford CM99 2AY.
The Prospectuses are available on request. Copies can be obtained, in English, from Aviva Investors UK Fund Services Limited, PO Box 10410, Chelmsford, CM99 2AY or by calling us on 0800 051 2003. Telephone calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes. Calls are free from a BT landline. Call charges may vary from mobiles and other networks.
Mixed and Multi-asset Funds
View our range of multi-asset and mixed funds
View our range of equity funds
View our range of fixed interest funds
View our range of multi-manager funds
View our range of property funds
View our range of specialist funds . This includes the Aviva Investors Active Protector Fund.
View our cash fund